Thursday, January 3, 2013

OK, so I lied and did not write for almost two days!! SHOOT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

This is not as easy as it seems when you read someone else's blog.  I just had to keep on keeping on and that is my plan.  It is kind of like quitting smoking, you just say tomorrow is another day.

I am still "vaping" and I don't stink anymore!!  Yea....that is according to my lovely grandchildren.

I have been reading a lot of books and articles on polymer clay and really haven't done any work of any kind.  I did extrude some late last night to start another jar and some pens.  I hope to sell these
soon.

I did attend a JV basketball game for my Destiny, and they won!  Just 12 more games to go!!  I am so glad gas has gone down.  I really need to get my Etsy doing better just to buy gas.  OH, and propane to keep warm. 

Friday is a good day as I always get to pick up my two grands from school and keep them for a while.
So my 5yo, Tre, is in kindergarten and wants to be picked up at 3 instead of 3:20 when school lets out.  I figure no big deal at this age, until he told me the reason was he wouldn't have to do much cleanup!!  A typical boy who wants to come to MeMa's and go outside and play a full football game all by himself!  An amazing child, very intelligent, and into all sports.  Can hold his own with any grown man, especially about football.

My Destiny stays for basketball practice, so I pick her up at 4:30 pm, and they are never finished.  Tre likes that because he can go to the other end of the court and dribble and shoot to his little heart's content.

I hope to have more to say and something more interesting for you tomorrow!  I may even make some glass beads. 

White light to all in need (which to me is everybody!)

No comments:

Post a Comment